Sunday, December 23, 2012

Year 2 Day 28

Wednesday.

I woke up and ate some breakfast and went to chapel.

Then I went to take my Physics test. Probably should have studied more. YOLO.

I then went to eat lunch, and then said by to my roomies.

We got a MAJOR snowstorm today in Seward. I didn't leave my room much til dinner time. I spent a solid 6 hours by myself, and man was it amazing.

I went and ate supper and then hung out with Kierstyn and Montana. That's it, I'm joining the track team. These peeps are too cool. Just kidding of course. We crafted it up for most of the night, then returned to my room to watch a Christmas movie with the guys.

'twas a lovely last night on campus.

Romans 12:1
Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment