Sunday, December 23, 2012

Year 2 Day 30

Well I definitely slept in today.

I also went shopping with my sis and Liv. It was a solid day, kinda chilly, but I pretty much got all done with mine. I think Leah did too, so that was nice.

We then went to the Bison girl's basketball game against Bemidji, and they won by about 20. It was such a great game, but it makes me miss it so much!! I got to see Erica and Vanessa though :)))) Gosh, I miss them. Erica was so cute. Here is the best line of the night: "Did that ball just to up and down without touching the net?" Me: "Yep, it swished." Erica: "Wow, I have only done that twice in my whole life. It's really, really hard." Hahahahaha, so great. I love that crazy girl :)

I also got to see a lot of my class of teammates, which was great. It was especially great to see Court. She is someone who I feel has stayed true to herself. And I don't think I realized how much I missed her.

After the game, we went to Applebee's to eat as a family. It was yummy yummy!

Leah and I ended the night watching Pitch Perfect. #hilarious

Ephesians 3:20-21
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment