Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Year 2 Day 13

It seems about Day 13 that I normally come up with what my daily theme is going to be. Last year it was songs, this year is going to be verses. I will post a verse at the bottom of each of my posts.

Tuesday was great because it started with lifting. Lifting kicked everyone's butt, but it felt good!

I went to chapel and class, then say at lunch for awhile before deciding I should probably get some homework done.

I returned to my room and did some homework before going to Panama with Audrey.

After, I did some more homework, or basically just wasted time while drawing up other room layouts with Taylor. We found a website that works, and it's awesome!

I went to dinner, Organic Chem study session, and Lab. That was my last Organic Chem lab EVER! I am not sure whether to be happy or sad about that, because I really enjoyed it.

Had one last dodgeball game tonight, where we lost to Jordan, Em, and Kash's team. Dang it. Oh well. It was fun! #TMNT

Exodus 14:14 "The Lord will fight for you; you need only be still."

No comments:

Post a Comment