Sunday, December 23, 2012

Year 2 Day 27

Well I haven't updated for a week, so I will do my best to remember everything.

Tuesday was a day for no finals. I just had to show up to my Teaching Exceptional Students class and we watched a movie called The Ron Clark Story. It was such a great movie, and movies like it are always encouraging to my decision to be a teacher. Definitely inspiring.

I ate lunch, then returned to my room where I should have started studying, but actually decided to clean, listen to music, organize, and basically everything under the sun besides studying.

After Audrey got back we did cleaning and the dishes together. We both like to clean instead of study.

Audrey and I ate dinner then went to workout. It was a solid workout. I am really starting to like the treadmill.

We then returned to our room to watch a movie and study. We watched Meet The Robinson's and its such a cute movie!

Then we went to hang out with the peeps. 'Twas a blast, as always.

1 Corinthians 12:18-20
But in fact God has arranged the parts in the body, every one of them, just as he wanted them to be. If they were all one part, where would the body be? As it is, there are many parts, but one body.

No comments:

Post a Comment