Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Year 2 Day 20

Tuesday morning, as of lately, has begun with lifting. It was pretty stinkin' fantastic, especially since Hannah is my lifting buddy :)

We ate breakfast, then came back to the room. I showered, then headed to chapel.

After chapel came Teaching Exceptional Students. I only have one more day of that class. I'm definitely going to miss it.

I then ate lunch, and returned to my room to attempt at doing something. Too much to think about, however, with the soccer meeting approaching, so I got a few things accomplished, then went to shoot the basketball and listen to music. Relax a bit.

The soccer meeting came and went. There were definitely tears streaming down my face at one point, but I tried to contain myself and keep it subtle.

After, Audrey and I cleaned the other room while watching Mama Mia. And by that I mean I picked up the couple of things that were mine while Audrey finished the cleaning she had already started.

I ate supper, went to Organic Chem study sesh, check out of lab, sad day :(, then hit up the library to start studying for my OChem Final. Flem and I are rockin studying together.

I returned to my room, got ready for bed, then proceeded to participate in Embarrass a Teammate Night. This is when our soccer team creeps through each other's old pictures, and proceeds to post the most embarrassing ones in our Facebook group. I think I may have been the only one that wasn't hit. This is only due to the fact that my parents kept me from getting one til I was no longer awkward (aka a Senior in High School). PTL :)

Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."


No comments:

Post a Comment