Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Year 2 Day 25

Sunday, cram day?

Actually, nope!

I woke up and went to 8:30 church with Audrey. I then came back and took a quick nap before studying some more OChem with Em in Janzow top.

We finished studying around 1:30, so I headed back to my room and hung around before going to my OT review session at 3:00.

That was quite helpful, and I feel as if this test won't be that bad.

I then went to Walmart and got a frozen pizza for Audrey, Lou, and I for supper. Janzow most definitely wasn't happening.

We ate and giggled and had a grand ole time. I love the mood my roomies have been in due to finals. It's pretty stinkin' hilarious.

After eating, we got ready to go to the Advent service that Concordia always does the Sunday evening before finals. President Friedrich posed the question, "What do you have in your hands?" It was a really great sermon.

After, we went back to the room and met Audrey's friend, Katie! She will be transferring here next semester, and her and Audrey have been great friends since about 6th grade. She has some pretty hilarious stories about Audrey. I think we should keep her around! :)

We then went to Brake for Breakfast, which is where the President and some Profs make breakfast food for all of us to take a break from studying. It was yummy!

We all returned to our room and studies some more before hitting the hay.

Jude 24-25 To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy -- to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment