Sunday, December 9, 2012

Year 2 Day 17

Saturday, Holla!

I slept in til I couldn't sleep anymore. Which meant...9:30. Whoop whoop!!

Ate some breakfast/brunch/lunch. Then returned to my room and did some movie watching and craft making.

I worked the basketball games. The girls won by 20 and the guys lost a good one. They were down by a lot at one point, but came back to only lose by 10 I think, and that was only because of free throws.

After that came dinner and Christmas at Concordia. It was absolutely amazing, as always. The A Capella Choir never ceases to amaze me.

Tori, Audrey, and I hung out for the rest of the night, coloring sheets from coloringpagesformom.com, making a Walmart run for Pringles, and then watching random shows on tv.

I love my friends. 

Isaiah 30:15 "“In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength"

No comments:

Post a Comment