Sunday, December 23, 2012

Year 2 Day 29

Thursday.

Well I woke up and scraped my car off for half an hour. Yep, it took that long. Ran some errands. Packed up my stuff. Waited around. Ate lunch, then hit the road around 12:30.

It took us an hour to get to Lincoln and 2.5 to get to Omaha. Oh well. We are alive and well. That's the most important part.

I dropped Garrett off in Sioux City, then was smooth sailing for the rest of the ride. I listened to a book for most of the rest of the way home, and stopped for a quick Mountain Dew somewhere in Iowa. I was gettin a tad sleepy.

Made it home just after 9.

I needed to shower so badly once I got home. Road trips make you feel gross.

So glad to be home. I love my family, and my kitty, and my bed.

John 3:30
He must become greater; I must become less.

No comments:

Post a Comment