Saturday, December 15, 2012

Year 2 Day 23

Last day of Dead Week Holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up, ate breakfast, went to Chapel, then went to the last Old Testament class. Now that's class I'm going to miss A LOT. I am contemplating taking Meehl's From Exile to Christ class, because I think it would be really interesting. Maybe I will audit it so that I don't have to do the work at all. That would be nice. Just want to learn.

Then came the last Physics class. Until next semester, at least.

After lunch, I went to Flem and Jordan's room to work on my OChem lab. Got that done then went to class. Basically during class, Dr. Jurchen told us how we have learned how to make drugs (meth), but that he wasn't the one explaining it to us, we were the ones telling him how to do it, since we basically piece together a bunch of stuff we have learned. Either way, it was hilarious. He told us, "Now don't go home telling your family that I taught you how to make Meth. Because I didn't. You guys told me!"

That's another class I am going to miss incredibly. Until next time, Dr. Jurchen. Until next time.

After class, my small group ran to Walmart to get our food and presents for our little boy that we were supposed to buy for. It was a blast picking stuff out!

Flem and I then made our cinnamon rolls for the party, then I headed back to the room to get ready.

We had our team Christmas party tonight, and let me tell you even more how much I love my team. We went to Ky's parents' house and had yummy chili (made by Hannah and Marcie), then went Laser Tagging and to Dairy Queen. So many hilarious pictures, and I will put a few...or a lot here.

Yep, I just love Emmalynn. And Taylor and Madi too. 

Jess!!! 

Elyse, me and Morgan :)

Two of my faves, Annalisa and Hannah. 

Oh, Madi. 

Not sure how to rotate it, but me and my namesake with Ky in the background :)

 Sophomores, holla!

 Kelsie :)

Me, Kelsie and Ky :)

 Kash (Kayla), Ky, Jory, Me

 Madi, me, Taylor, and Melissa

Kyleah :)



Basically, I'm so blessed, and my teammates are just so stinkin' hilarious :)

Hebrews 6:19 "I have this hope which is an anchor for my soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment