Sunday, December 9, 2012

Year 2 Day 18

Sunday, fun day.

I fell asleep on the LoveSac last night, and woke up around 2 am to crawl in my bed. For a brief moment I didn't know where I was and it was strange.

We (Tori, Audrey, and I) woke up to go to 8:30 church. I was definitely feeling tired though. Luckily the sermon kept my attention or I may have fallen asleep on Tori's shoulder.

We came back to our room and definitely took a solid nap until lunchtime. We turned on HIMYM and I fell asleep about 10 minutes in.

After lunch, I went to Em, Jordan, and Kendra's room to make Taylor's week late birthday cake and some brownies.

I came back to our room and Audrey and I went to town on the brownies because they were still warm. YUM.

Did some homework, ate some more brownies, watched some NCIS, went to dinner, had Bible study, then did some more homework while watching the Amazing Race.

After the Amazing Race I ran some Peanut Butter over to Annalisa and Marcie's room and chatted with them for a bit. I absolutely love them. So much.

Hall meeting, shower, homework and bed. I may be finished with this weeks homework before I go to bed. Holla to productiveness!

I will be living in the library this week. I will get an A in Organic Chem. I will get an A in Organic Chem.

Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Romans 12:9

No comments:

Post a Comment