Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Year 2 Day 21

This morning I woke up on my own, and it felt amazing.

I got ready, then went to eat breakfast and go to class.

Class was fine and dandy.

I had a great conversation with Anna about tension, and how sometimes people are called by God to live in tension for a specific purpose. Good thing I love tension...haha. Not!

I went and blew through my Piano Final (Shout out to Mrs. Jurgenson, thanks for teaching me so well all those years).

Then had my final Ed Program Interview with Kromminga, whoop whoop!

Then went to OChem, where we finally got our tests back that we took before Thanksgiving break. I beat my goal of 50% or better! Not by much though! Haha, now I can only laugh about it. All will be well. I will still be a teacher with an A- in OChem, if that's what ends up happening. Not many people can say they got an A- in Organic Chemistry, let alone say they passed it. As you can probably tell right now, I am definitely trying to justify almost failing a test.

Good thing God gives us grace man, or I would be screwed.

But that's getting to any entirely different topic, and I probably should not get into that rant on here.

After class, I worked out with the Volleyball team. Core day :) 6 pack here we come!!

I showered, and ran to the library to do part 2 of studying for my OChem final. Flem and I worked on it for two hours and got all of the questions right on one of the hardest chapters in the book, Acids and Bases. What, what! We were flying high after that, it was incredible!

I then worked at the guys' basketball game, where we fought valiantly against the #8 team in the nation, Doane. We were winning for a good chunk of the game, but came up short in the end.

I then went to Praise, and returned to my room to finish up some homework for tomorrow quick. I was stapling together a paper when I realized I was out of staples. I open my top drawer to find a picture of Chemistry Cat taped to the inside. Hahahaha. Then I opened my closet to see more kitties taped there. Hahahaha. I will post the pictures of it tomorrow. Audrey had a little fun posting kitties around the room for me to find :) I love her.

12/12/12
Romans 12:12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer.



This one I found taped to the window next to where my bed is, so I definitely sleep facing towards it.



This one is taped to the mirror in our bathroom, once you close the door and sit on the toilet.



This is Chemistry Cat, who I found taped in my top drawer.



This is the one taped behind our main entrance door.



And finally, these are the, and I quote, "seductive" kitties taped in my closet.

Hahaha. I love my roomie, Audrey :) Definitely made me giggle a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment