Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Year 2 Day 19

Monday of dead week. Holla. I actually don't have that much to do this week, which is actually making me more nervous than if I had a lot to do. I just really need to study bunches.

I woke up and went to the captain's meeting, then went to Old Testament and Physics.

Hit up lunch. Mac and Cheese and Hot Turkey sandwiches :)

After lunch, we had our Christmas Piano recital. Haha it was great.

Organic Chemistry actually made a load of sense. Things are finally sinking in. I like it.

After class came a soccer meeting.

Then we rearranged our room :) Bunk beds. I like it WAY better this way. My desk isn't way back in a cave anymore. Thank the Lord.

I went and played soccer with Flem, Melissa, Elyse, Ash, and I. It was a ton of fun because we just played. That's such an awesome feeling. Flem, Melissa, and I had this sick play. I already can't wait for next season.

I organized my crap, then went to Fidelity. We did a word study on Perseverance. It was pretty sweet.

Bedtime.

Lifting in the morning!

"And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins." Mark 11:25

No comments:

Post a Comment