Friday, December 28, 2012

Year 2 Day 37

Friday, Friday.

I woke up this morning and took a shower, then went grocery shopping with my mom and sis.

After, they dropped me off at Court's house, and we went to watch the Bison girls play at Monti.

They didn't play very well, and it was kinda ugly to watch in parts. I felt bad, Sor seemed really sad after the game. I got to see Geyen though, so that was great! It's hard to believe it was 5 years ago already that he was coaching us 9th graders. It would be fun to go back!

We came back home and ate supper, then I have been chilling in the living room watching American Dreams with my mom and sis for the better part of the evening.

I have worked out my 3 times this week, but next week, I need to hit it hard. Thank goodness the weight room up at school will be open again.

James 4:7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment