Saturday, December 8, 2012

Year 2 Day 16

Second to last Friday of the semester!

Today was great for a number of reasons.

1) I kicked my Organic Chemistry quiz's butt. Studying pays off, I guess. Strange concept there... :)
2) Sales at the Bookstore. Enough said.
3) I worked out with the volleyball team today. Well, I mean Audrey had optional lifting, so I asked if I could be an honorary member today, that way I didn't have to come up with my own workout. And their coach said, "Of course!" It was cool that he was still concerned about my form when it came to lifting, and didn't shy away from "coaching" me even though I am not one of his players. Plus, he called me Rach the whole time. That was pretty cool. I love when people call me Rach. I probably will continue to go with Aud when I can.
4) Taylor did the dishes last night, so I didn't end up having to do them today. Holla!
5) Discovered a new App, "Study Blue". Awesome flash cards!
6) God is awesome, my friends. God is awesome, sovereign, loving, and always in control. How big of a weight does that lift off your shoulders??
7)  After Audrey got back from work, we went to Neutral Groundz to listen to some Christmas music and chill with Cody, Ryan, Ben, Carli, Mariah, Michala, and Amber. After being there a little bit, we decided playing hide and go seek around the block was a good idea, but there was nowhere to hide really, so we went back and chilled for a bit. I love my friends.
8) Ferris Bueller's Day Off :)

1 John 3:20 "God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment