Monday, December 24, 2012

Year 2 Day 33

It's Christmas!!!!!!! Finally :)

I am so excited to give my family their gifts :)

I slept in today, hoping that would help make the day go by faster. It helped a little.

I did my soccer workout while watching Santa Clause 3. It always feels good to get the blood pumping, that's for sure.

Leah and I pretty much watches movies for the rest of the afternoon, which consisted of Polar Express, Santa Clause, and the first part of Santa Clause 2.

My family then went to church, like we always do, at 5:00. Church was packed to the brim, but we got a good seat, so I was happy :)

After, we came home and ate our usual dinner of crackers, cheese, and shrimp, with V8 Splash juice :) Yum!

After that, we opened presents. I love watching people open their presents. I got a nice new pair of jeans, The Chronological Bible :) , and an awesome candy dispenser. It's gonna be so great! I can't wait for tomorrow, going to my grandparents! Wahoo!

:) Today is definitely the best day of the year. My family spends time together, sharing in our blessings, and remembering the real reason for the season, the Birth of our Savior.

Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment