Friday, March 1, 2013

Year 2 Day 99

I got to sleep in today, Holla!

I didn't have lifting this morning for soccer because Coach cancelled it, and Harms cancelled Weight Training as well because she had to be at the State Tourneys recruiting. That's a good morning right there.

I woke up and got ready, then went to eat and go to chapel. It was nice getting to sleep in, I really needed that.

Physics Lab was good today. It was just a computer simulation, and we had to work with electrodes and charges, and through that we got to play this air hockey game. If we beat Level 3, we got extra credit. And I beat level 3. Yep, I definitely felt my sense of accomplishment for the day right there :)

After lab, I went to lunch and had a solid conversation with Annalisa and Becca. I love those two :)

After lunch came Differentiated Instruction. You know it's a good class when the first time you look at your watch it is 3 minutes before class gets done. That's a sure sign of a good class.

And after class, I went to meet with my new found best friend...the library. And proceeded to work on my Exegetical for the next 4 hours. Taylor brought me a Carmel Frappe, and it had two shots of Espresso in it. Holy man alive. My brain was shaking. Never doing that again.

I got some solid work done, but I really just need to get over this Plateau of writing. That's my goal for this weekend. I've done so much research, now I just need to write. I absolutely love my Psalm though, so that is really nice.

We (Montana, Cody, and Taylor) watched the girls 4x800 and guys 4x800 (featuring Ben as the lead off) run at the National Track meet. We got the webcast going in the library and were doing our best to silently cheer. They killed it! The girls won their heat, and the guys got 4th, so they both qualified for finals and are All Americans :)

We all went to eat dinner, I worked Phonathon after dinner, then we had an IM basketball game to cap things off. We won by 20, which was solid.

I FaceTimed with Ben for a short while before he had to go to bed, and Taylor and I watched Pretty Little Liars to end the night.

"Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit" says the Lord Almighty. Zechariah 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment