Thursday, March 14, 2013

Year 2 Day 111

Tuesday, Tuesday.

Well, today I made an attempt at my exegetical. It went alright. I just need to buckle down and do it. Just do it! Stop over thinking it, Rachel. You can just do it. I have spent way too long working on this. Most people would be done by now with the amount of time I have spent on it.

After working on homework for awhile, I headed up to the high school to workout and see the track coaches. I got to say hi to Eggers and Sor as well, which was great :)

I did some repeat 200s with the hurdlers. That felt great :) I miss track! 200s are my favorite.

We ate supper when we came back, then I'm pretty sure I did homework and watched Mulan to end the night :)

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25

No comments:

Post a Comment