Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Year 2 Day 103

Monday, Monday.

This morning started off bright and early with Physics, as always. Our test got moved until after break. Praise The Lord! I wasn't super worried about it, in fact, I almost would rather take it this week, but too many people are are having to leave early for break.

Chapel came next, then came chats with Tori in Janzow top.

Faith and Life was really great today, and I think I already know what my 3rd essay is going to be about, which is really nice.

Lunch came next, followed by Interp, which was just exactly what a lot of needed to hear this Lenten season. We talked a lot about Law and Gospel, which is cool.

Science came next, and we found out our homework isn't due until after break. Another Praise The Lord!

After class came our captain's meeting, and then I went on a nice, fast two mile run. It was one of those things where I got so caught up in my music that I didn't realize how fast I was going haha. That's always good right? I love running :)

After, I had some nice chats with Tori :) She's a blessing, that's for sure.

Next came the return of Taylor's car :) She went to get it from the shop, and might have cried out of happiness.

Next came dinner. Then came homework time in my room while watching the Bachelor. I have not watched that show all season, so it was really funny to listen to all of the catty drama haha. Ben had come over to do homework too. It's good to know we can get homework done while spending time together :)

Next came our basketball game. We couldn't hit a shot, but we won by one so that's all that matters :) Tournament play starts Wednesday!!

Bedtime came next. 300s in the morning, wooohooo!

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. Proverbs 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment