Thursday, March 14, 2013

Year 2 Day 112

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEAH! :) Sweet Sixteen!!

This morning I got up around 8:30 to take a shower and get ready for the day.

I went up to eat lunch with my bro and sis, bringing them Subway. Man, I remember school lunches being pretty good, but what I was seeing didn't look all that great. I also didn't recognize as lot of the kids. I feel really old now. I've only been gone for 2 years!!

After that, I came back and watched some tv while working on homework.

Then I listened to the Monticello girls game, and they won in double overtime! It was awesome :) Probably the most exciting game I have ever listened to! So proud of Geyen's team. It was awesome.

We had chicken fettucine alfredo for dinner, Leah's choice. It was yummy! Then we had red velvet birthday cake! :)

I did some more Meteorology, then we opened Leah's presents. She got all 3 season of Downton Abbey. Holla!!

More homework to end the night. Today was a productive day for everything except for my exegetical. Oh well, gotta get the other stuff done sometime!

I got to see Ben's wonderful face on FaceTime tonight, and it was great :) I can't wait to see him Sunday! :)

And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you. Romans 8:11

No comments:

Post a Comment