Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Year 2 Day 109

Sunday began nice and early for 8:00 church. Just the way I like it :)

Church was really great. Pastor Meyer gave an awesome sermon about control and how if we truly want to control our lives, we must completely relinquish the control to God.

My church is doing the Max Lucado book 3:16, so I went to that Bible study with my parents.

After church, I had long chats with my momma :)

After that, I finished watching Fireproof, which I had started last night. Such a great movie.

We all had Subway for dinner. I love when we all eat Subway on Sunday nights together. It reminds me of when we were little. We did that a lot when we were all in elementary school.

After supper, my plan was to watch Once Upon A Time with Leah...but I was out cold on the couch while she watched the show. I'm definitely a great sister. She woke me up at one point because my phone had lit up and Ben had texted me. That's all I really remember. I slept a little while longer after that haha. I was a little tired.

I then went over to Cal's house to watch the movie Argo. It was pretty good, I love the historical aspect off it, but it wasn't the best historical movie I've ever seen. It was about the hostages taken in Iran back in the late 70s, early 80s, and how they pretended to be a film crew in order to escape the country.

It was great to see Cal :)

After that, I returned home and watched HIMYM for awhile, preparing myself for the Exegetical day tomorrow.

I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now,  Philippians 1:3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment