Saturday, March 9, 2013

Year 2 Day 106

Thursday

I got to sleep in a bit this morning, which was nice. I didn't have 8:30 class, so that helped out a bit.

I went to eat breakfast, then went to chapel, Physics Lab (which was a blast! We got to work with electricity and current), ate a quick lunch, then went to Differentiated Instruction.

After class, I came back and changed my clothes to go lift and do bench max and pullups for testing. I only got 5 pullups, which is pathetic. I want to do more than that. Anywho, it doesn't matter really.

I biked to the library after that and started making copies of sources I will need for my exegetical. I'll be hitting that one hardcore over break. I wish I was done with mine like some people are. That would be amazing.

I came back to my room and was by myself for awhile, which was a nice change of pace. I just worked on Ben's project for Spring Break, and did some homework. It was relaxing.

I went to dinner, then returned to my spot and finished the project.

I then packed up all of my stuff for break, which didn't take me very long. I was efficient this time :)

The night ended with Ben coming over for a bit, then Cody, Taylor, Ben, and I watching Brave. Taylor fell asleep, I fell asleep for a little while, the boys stayed awake though.

Said bye to Ben for 10 days. It will go by fast though ♥

And at the end of this night, all I could do was smile :)))))))))))))))))

Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 
1 Corinthians 15:58

No comments:

Post a Comment