Saturday, March 9, 2013

Year 2 Day 108

Yeah, I was definitely right about that whole internal alarm clock thing. 8:30 sharp this morning. Oh well, my bed was amazing :)

I took a shower and bummed around the house avoiding my large stack of homework, until my momma came home from work and my sis and her went shopping. We are searching for dressed for Kyle and Steph's wedding this summer. I did find one I liked at Target, but I will keep looking and come back to that one if need be. I'm not even sure what I want exactly, so I'll just keep looking for awhile. We did go into Ritzy Replay, though, so I saw Beth. She asked if I had a man in my life, and my mom said I turned Cherry Red and that it was just so cute to see me blush. Bring on the questions, people. I now can answer that question how I want to answer it :) Shout out to Ben, you're pretty great!

We came back and I started my ref recert stuff. I just needed to get it done. Shout out to Olivia for sending me your answers. I missed the video stuff by 3 points :) You da best!

We had spaghetti for dinner, my favorite! We were talking about worrying at some point, and we then were talking about how different it looks for Mom to worry vs Dad to worry. So Leah gets her sassy pants on and pretends to use Mom's voice and says, "Aug, he's not home. He said he was going to be home at 1:05, and it's 1:06" Bahahaha. We were all laughing so hard. I definitely felt a tear run down my face because of how hard I was laughing. It was the gang up on Mom kind of dinner :)

After dinner, I have worked on more reffing stuff, further continuing my streak of putting off homework. I have to start doing it tomorrow. It can't be put off anymore.

Exegetical, prepare to meet your maker. Oh, and Meteorology Homework, Differentiated Instruction paper, and Science homework. Yeah. Wow, I really don't want to do homework. But I have to. I have to.

And now, I might just watch Netflix for the rest of the night. I'm really tired, and Daylight's savings time is tonight, so I'm thinking it's a solid choice, me and my bed tonight.

May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you. 1 Thessalonians 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment