Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Year 2 Day 102

I woke up to my alarm this morning around 7:30, then texted Ben to see where they were at. He said he was going to go to 11:00 church, so I decided I was going to wait and go with him.

I went over to his room around 10, and it was SO GREAT to see him :) I am so glad he is back :)

We went to church, and it was really good. I love St. John, it is a pretty awesome church. Plus, I had an exegetical revelation during church, so that's always nice.

We all ate lunch after church, then I headed back to my room to do some homework. Ben came over for a bit after the homework before we headed to his sister Katelyn's Mozart concert. It was really good music. Ben and I may or may not have played checkers on my iPad while listening, but that's allowed, right?

After the concert, we went and said hi to Montana, then went back to our room before I had to go to soccer. We had a recruit practice tonight, so it was a lot of playing, and that is always fun :) I got really sweaty really quickly, but that's fine by me. I like a good workout :)

After that, Ben and I went to Pizza Hut for dinner, then came back before our basketball game. We lost a heart breaker, but it's alright, that was our first loss. We are doing pretty well this season :)

We came back to our room to and relaxed for the rest of the night. Taylor had out in Law Abiding Citizens, and I had to close my eyes and plug my ears for certain parts, but it was actually a pret good movie. Minus the chainsaws and spork killing.

:))))))) I'm blessed.

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. Romans 8:26

No comments:

Post a Comment