Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Year 2 Day 110

Monday, Monday. I slept til 9 today! Winning right there!

I then got up and went for a run. 25 degrees out wasn't even that bad! :) I came back and showered, ate a quick lunch, then headed to Dunn Bros to work on my exegetical.

I worked on my exegetical solid for 4 hours or so, then Emily and Kayla stopped by to say hi. It was great to see them :)

I went home and we ate dinner, then I headed to FCA with my bro and sis. DJ was speaking, so it was cool to hear him speak. I also got to see Rachel, which was great. Got to brag about Ben a bit (or a lot), so that's always fun :)

Caught the tail end of the Bachelor, and let me tell you, that rock is amazing! Really big. Way the heck to big for me. But it sparkled, that's for sure. And Sean cried, and it was just so cute! Awwww :)

I worked on my exegetical a bit more after that, but nothing too much. I lost my motivation after about 10 minutes because working in my bed just wasn't flowing. I need a table.

I watched a couple episodes of HIMYM. Marshall and Lilly are back together. Thank God, although I wasn't super worried about it, I knew it would happen.

I'm definitely the lucky one ♥

This is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ. Philippians 1:9-10


No comments:

Post a Comment