Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Year 2 Day 104

Tuesday, Tuesday. I want a snow day like Buffalo!! That would have been sweet!

I woke up this morning, we did some fitness testing, mine went better than last time, it was solid. Praise The Lord!

After that came breakfast and my weight training final, which was really easy. I got hot chocolate from the coffee shop before going to chapel.

I showered and chatted with Lou for a bit before working on a project, then going to lunch.

I had Differentiated Instruction, and that class is always great. I love being a teacher :)

I cranked out a nice Faith and Life paper after that with a newfound sense of motivation. It turned out pretty well, which I was excited about.

People's City Mission came next, and it was really relaxing today with just four kids, and all of the working on math. I love teaching math :)

After that came dinner, then my meteorology homework learning about winds. I attempted to watch Pretty Little Liars, but fell asleep for a solid hour instead. Oh well!

I finished the homework, and Ben came over and we hung out for the rest of the night :)

Smiles upon smiles, I'm blessed :)


Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God's people and members of God's household, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. Ephesians 2:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment