Saturday, March 9, 2013

Year 2 Day 107

I get to go home today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Physics this morning, chapel after that, making copies in the library, seeing Anna in Janzow Top!!! (She was visiting Whitie), then Faith and Life, ate lunch, came back loaded up my car, went to Interp, checked out of my room, then hit the road with Bekah :)

Bekah and I had a great time driving home. I enjoy her company :) We made really good time. I was home in about 7 hours 10 minutes, with a 15 minute food stop in there. Buckets right there.

When I got home, I sat and chatted with my mom and dad, then was getting tired, so I moved down to my room. My bro and sis got back from the 30 hour Famine around 12:30, so they came in and said hi. It's so great to see them :)

Now I shall sleep peacefully in my wonderful bed, not to be awoken before noon tomorrow. Okay. Let's be honest here. I will probably end up waking up before 9. Stupid internal alarm clock.

Home, sweet home ♥

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Ephesians 6:10

No comments:

Post a Comment