Saturday, March 2, 2013

Year 2 Day 100

Wow, 100 days into my 2nd year of blogging. Crazy!! Time flies when you're having fun :)

Today was just a normal Friday, as it began with Physics, I finished my homework in class, then came Chapel, then came my friend time with Tori, then came Faith and Life, then came lunch, then came Interp, then came the library. Fridays I just find so relaxing. I never seem to have anything due on Fridays, and I just enjoy them all together. But I guess, who doesn't love Fridays? :)

After my time spent in the library, I headed back to the dorm with Lou, and we watched the end of Nanny Diaries with Audrey and Taylor. We got to talking about Love Languages, so we all decided to take the test. But of course we had to guess what each other were first. I thought Taylor was Quality Time, but she thought she was Words of Affirmation. I was right, but only by a narrow margin.

I turned out to be Quality Time with Acts of Service being my 2nd. That doesn't surprise me, I figured that was me. I just enjoy being with those I love, and it doesn't matter what we are doing as long as they are near me. And Acts of Service is really how I give love, that was a no brainer for me.

We went to dinner, then hurried back to watch the girls 4x800 get 4th and All American status, then watch the boys do the same thing :) Ben killed it with a 1:54! Wooohoo.

We chilled in the room for awhile before going to the play, Arsenic and Old Lace. Let me tell you, that play was stinkin hilarious. Steph and Allie just made me laugh so much with their main character roles. I would definitely go see it again, that's how much I laughed!

After the play, I came back to my room, talked on the phone with my bro, then talked on the phone with Ben for awhile, before falling asleep in front of the tv. I was wiped. One week til break :)


For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
    it speaks of the end
    and will not prove false.
Though it linger, wait for it;
    it will certainly come
    and will not delay.
Habakkuk 2:3

No comments:

Post a Comment