Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Year 2 Day 101

Saturday, Saturday, yeah!

I woke up, oh around 8:30, eventually getting down from my bed to take a shower and attempt some homework.

We went to the St. John brunch around 11 and it was yummy!!

Afterwards, I bummed around the room trying to convince myself to go to the library, which I was able to do shortly before two.

I worked on my exegetical for a solid 3 hours before heading to HPAC for Alumni night. It was great to see and play with all of the alum, especially the ones from last year! I miss playing with them and the intensity they bring to the field. I wish Mia could have come, that would have been sweet!!

Afterwards, Lou, Taylor, and I headed back to our room, where we eventually watched a movie, but I ended up going to bed. Law Abiding Citizens was a little too gory for me. They did end up shutting it off eventually, but I was exhausted as it is, so my bed was where I needed to be.

Ben comes back in the morning :)))

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment