Saturday, March 9, 2013

Year 2 Day 105

Well today was just at typical busy busy Wednesday, but I will give you the quick lowdown.

Physics class, chapel, homework break, Faith and Life, practice with the recruit, Interp, Science, and a nap covered all of my time from 7:30-4:00.

Around 4, I headed to Ben's room to see the beer pong table he won through this app thing. Now, he won't be using it for beer pong, so don't you peeps reading this worry, but it was a pretty nice table. I would do homework on it, that's for sure! Or play water pong :)

After seeing that, I headed to our Leadership meeting, which was really good today. There was lots of laughing. We're all straight up exhausted haha.

After that, I went to eat dinner at Katelyn's house with Ben, and then Katelyn's boyfriend, Bobby. It was delicious, and I definitely felt honored to be able to eat with them :)

Night class came next. I am fully understanding everything, paying attention in class, and my homework was done beforehand. Winning right there. Because of all of this, I justified leaving class early for an Intramural basketball game.

We ended up losing by 2, but I lit it up with 4 3s, so it was fun :)

After that, I showered then hung out with Ben for a long time. Maybe like 2:30 a.m. Oh well, I will sleep when I'm dead :)

Blessed, blessed, blessed.

To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen. Philippians 4:20

No comments:

Post a Comment