Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Year 2 Day 6

Tuesday.

I slept in til like 8:45 and it felt real good.

I went to breakfast, chapel, and class with Taylor.

Psych of Exceptionality was really good today. We had a guest speakers, and it was just really cool to see how God works in all situations and all people.

I ate lunch with like all of the soccer team at one table :)

I did some homework, then went to lab.

The pictures were from lab today. We made nylon and recyclable #6 plastic. I felt like a real scientist.

After lab came more homework, dinner, then O Chem study sesh.

Then I did stats for the basketball game. Our girls rock :) Kristen Conahan got her 1000th point. #beast

I can't believe I get paid to do that job. Love it!

Then I hung out with my roomies. U just love them.







No comments:

Post a Comment