Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Year 2 Day 5 It's always a good time ♫

Monday.

Back to the swing of things. But only three more weeks of the semester! Booyah!

In Old Testament, we talked about Amos and Hosea. I have learned so much from this class!!

In Physics, we talked about Special Relativity.

I got a nice chat in with Anna talking about how awesome God is, and Ehud, the left handed King who couldn't have done God's work if he hasn't been left handed, and lots of other cool things.

In Piano, well we simply played piano.

I didn't have to go to O-Chem today because I already took the test, so I just headed back to my room.

Audrey and I got a nice workout in. We lifted and biked and ellipticalled. That's now a verb in my book.

Afterwards, I did some homework, then us four went to eat some dinner.
I got a package from my youth group :) Yay! And it had an iTunes card in it! Yay! And Starburst!!

Aud, Taylor, and I went to the library quick since Taylor needed a book for her Science book report.

We did homework, I went to Fidelity, then we won a nail biter in our dodgeball game, then I went back to Fidelity, then did some homework while watching Once Upon A Time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment