Friday, November 23, 2012

Year 2 Day 2 - But You're here with me, and that's all I need to know ♫

Today was ultimately just a boring, sit on my butt kind of day. But oh well, I guess I probably needed it.

Leah and I finished catching up on Once Upon A Time via ProjectFreeTV.

After that, I just felt bored with nothing to do. I was going stir crazy.

My dad made his normal Turkey Noodle Soup. It was pretty delicious.

We didn't really have any leftovers from yesterday, so that was kinda depressing. Probably better for me in the long run, though.

I brainstormed some Christmas gift ideas for people. It's probably gonna be a crafty year, as a downpayment for Haiti still needs to be made, and a passport needs to be paid for.

I eventually went down to my room to do some homework ahead of time, but I got sidetracked, and never ended up doing it. Oh well lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment