Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Year 2 Day 153

Tuesday, Tuesday.

Today began with lifting, and we did this kick butt circuit, and it was amazing.

Then came breakfast, shower, chapel, and homework time in Janzow top. I got some soccer organizing done, and also got my DI portfolio part done. That was nice.

I then went to lunch, and class where we worked on our partner lesson plans. I'm not a huge fan of this project. I kinda just want to do what I want without a partner. That would almost be easier than working with a partner. But oh well. It's only 40 points, and it should be fun.

After class, I went to work on homework in Ben's room and got all of my Walther posts finished for the rest of the year. Winning right there.

Then Hannah, Emmalynn and I went to People's City Mission for the last time :( I'm gonna miss those kiddos. That was quite the experience, that's for sure. I loved every chaotic minute of it.

We got back and I went to eat supper, then came back and showered and did some homework before going to Fidelity. We watched some great videos and talked about Jesus. Great chats, great chats.

After Fidelity, Audrey and I went to DQ to get Monty's ice cream cake for her birthday, and we then celebrated.

Ben helped me do all of the dishes we dirtied in our room, and that was nice. We really had been needed to do dishes.

After that came the Pong tournament of all Pong tournaments. In our room we had Montana, Taylor, Audrey, Ryan, Micah, Amanda, Mariah, Carli, David, Melissa, Charlie, Creighton, Shawn, Jacqui, Ben, and I. I think I got everyone. It was epic, and there were some really close games. The team of Ben and Shawn ended up winning. This is definitely something we will keep doing, it was so much fun.

After that, I went to Walmart with Tori, Shawn, and Ben to get the prize for winning, then chatted with Ben for about an hour before falling fast asleep :)

It's so hard to believe there are only 2 more weeks of everything! Ahhhhh! This year went by way too fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment