Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Year 2 Days 124-131

Sorry about the slacking. Here's a brief update, and tonight I will start on the daily thing again.

Last Monday, we had soccer practice indoors, classes was typical, and it was just a normal Monday.

Tuesday was normal again, with early morning practice. Registration went by with breeze, and my Tuesdays and Thursdays are looking really nice next semester. I got to go to chapel with Ben, I went to People's City Mission, we got to leave early, and I studied the night away for my Meteorology test. On a positive note, Ben and I can do homework/study while in the same room. That's a plus haha :)

On Wednesday, it was my normal crazy day, but hey, I like busy. Class all day, went on a nice run outside since it was beautiful, had our Leadership meeting with Coach Mattera, took a Meteorology test, might have done decent, saw Ben in the music building and at Praise, hit the hay decently early.

Thursday was a wonderful day. First because it was beautiful outside. Second, we had practice and lifting early. I got done with class at 1, and that was great. That also meant I got to hang out with Ben a lot before leaving tomorrow :) We ran some errands so Walmart and the Library, then I went on a 5 mile bike ride while Ben was at practice. We made spaghetti for dinner, and it was yummy! Then we went to Maundy Thursday church at St. John, and it was a really great service. After that, Ben was on duty for the rest of the night, so we watched basketball, went on a walk, explored around campus, and just smiled :) Benjamin David Sievert is pretty amazing ♥

Friday, I woke up and said bye to Ben, then hit the road for home. I got back around 2:30, then unloaded and went to set up for the Easter breakfast at church. Then we went to Applebee's for supper, and we had lots of laughs :) I love my family. We went to church that night, and then after that I was down for the count trying to watch basketball, but definitely falling asleep.

Saturday, my mom, Leah, and I went to Maple Grove to go shopping. I got $7 jeans. Holla! I didn't find a dress though. Well, I did, but it was $50 and I didn't want to spend that much. So I think I will just go with the one I have, but we will keep looking and see.

Sunday was Easter :) He is risen, he is risen indeed. Alleluia :) My alarm went off at 4:45. Woohooo! Gotta love Easter breakfast! On the bright side, I am a professional pancake flipper now :) After church and the breakfast, we went to Granite City in Maple Grove for Easter lunch/buffet with my Aunt Pat, Uncle Greg, Tracey & Matt (and his parents), David and Ally (got engaged the night before ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) (oh and Ally's mom, grandma, sister, and sister's boyfriend, Mark, and then my family :) It was a great time. Ally's ring was gorgeous, and David and her are just the cutest couple possible. I just love them :) I took a solid nap in the afternoon while watching the basketball games. Did my laundry, packed up my stuff, made a candy run, and then went to bed.

Monday, I headed back to Nebraska. I got back right before 2, and it was great to be back that early. I can't believe there is only 5 weeks until summer. Crazy. Anyways, I went and got some food since I was starving, and Ben came with me :) Then I made the soccer schedule for intramurals, then Ben had to do his 10 mile run, so I biked with him. That was great! I love my bike ♥ We ate dinner, then went to Walmart since he needed to get some things. We ended the night watching Sound of Music and hanging out :)

Psalm 34, another good one :)

I will extol the Lord at all times;
    his praise will always be on my lips.
I will glory in the Lord;
    let the afflicted hear and rejoice.
Glorify the Lord with me;
    let us exalt his name together.
I sought the Lord, and he answered me;
    he delivered me from all my fears.
Those who look to him are radiant;
    their faces are never covered with shame.
This poor man called, and the Lord heard him;
    he saved him out of all his troubles.
The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him,
    and he delivers them.
Taste and see that the Lord is good;
    blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.
Fear the Lord, you his holy people,
    for those who fear him lack nothing.
10 The lions may grow weak and hungry,
    but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing.
11 Come, my children, listen to me;
    I will teach you the fear of the Lord.
12 Whoever of you loves life
    and desires to see many good days,
13 keep your tongue from evil
    and your lips from telling lies.
14 Turn from evil and do good;
    seek peace and pursue it.
15 The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous,
    and his ears are attentive to their cry;
16 but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil,
    to blot out their name from the earth.
17 The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them;
    he delivers them from all their troubles.
18 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
    and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
19 The righteous person may have many troubles,
    but the Lord delivers him from them all;
20 he protects all his bones,
    not one of them will be broken.
21 Evil will slay the wicked;
    the foes of the righteous will be condemned.
22 The Lord will rescue his servants;
    no one who takes refuge in him will be condemned.

No comments:

Post a Comment